Audience Response System Rental Australia. DIGIVOTE - Interactive
Since 1975 the Digivote Electronic Voting and Audience Response System has been used in many Australian Federal, State and Local Parliaments and Governments, schools & universities, business meetings and trade & educational conferences to provide an interactive audience response system & audience voting solution or interactive student response system for live audience response. We think they are the best audience response system available.
They have the interactive audience response systems design just right! Look at the coloured buttons. When questions are displayed on the delegate's DIGIVOTE video screen they match the voting unit colour code so delegates only need to press the corresponding coloured DIGIVOTE button to respond or vote - it's simple, it's easy, it's logical.
No need to find your reading glasses to find small complicated print on our voting units.
The same applies when asked how you feel about a product, a policy, whatever - with Digivote don't worry about that button marked "2abc" in fine print just hit the "green" key marked "+" or if you really love it hit the "blue" key marked "++" to vote.
It's a simple, easy and logical interactive audience response system - and that's what involving your delegates to provide audience responses is meant to be all about - ease and logic!
Digivote Interact KeyPad in use as a polling system for presentations at an AGM
- Digivote Interact involves and empowers people when you need an audience response system for conferences - there is no intimidating show of hands.
- Digivote Interact means effective audience participation with a truely interactive audience response system.
- Digivote Interact gives lecturer feedback.
- Digivote Interact gives you powerful stats at the end of your conference so you know what your delegates think, do and believe in - all on three easy to read reports (always included in our quotations), including a very detailed spreadsheet of sudience responses for easy future research.
- Digivote Interact can also tell you who went to each and every seminar.
- Digivote Interact can also be used for speed voting - the longer taken to vote the lower the score.
- Digivote Interact can also be used for exact answers - "What year was Federation?" Answer: "1901" - correct.
- The Digivote Interact audience response system uses Windows®-based controls to easily handle those last minute changes and also merges with PowerPoint® for professional presentations.
- Digivote Interact lets a conference or meeting achieve what it is meant to do - involve everyone, both the speakers and delegates, and let them all learn!
- Digivote Interact audience response technology communicates by radio (RF) transmission so no need for long set ups, no need for messy cabling or worrying about sunlight distorting signals - just plug in our transponder, boot up and your conference is running!
- Digivote Interact cross examines every audience response keypad or voting unit at least two times to ensure a perfect vote every time.
... and don't forget, with all this technology you also get our Digivote Interact ARS specialists to guide you every step of the way. The more effort we both put in the more you get out!
One more thing...
We all read a lot about the ease of which a voting system or audience response system works. Well that is true and then again it really depends on what our customers want - absolute simplicity or in depth design to draw our delegates out of their shells!
Whether PowerPoint or Digivote Interact software is used to design your show it is always our customer's call. However we do know, as does any service provider, that it is not always the customer who wants to run the show! We always ask what the customer wants in relation to an interactive audience response system. We listen. We suggest. We help! And at the last moment when that visiting speaker wants it all changed we can do it in time!
Whether you, the customer, want to do the work to set up & run the interactive ARS or you want Bramshaw to do it - it's your call!
Windows ®, PowerPoint ® and Excel ® are registered trademarks of Microsoft ® Corporation.
Sales & Rental Prices & Quotes
To obtain a quotation for our audience response systems equipment sales &/or rental, please go to our Audience Response Systems Quote enquiry form.
What do our customers say?
24 September 2012
"Thank you for being wonderful on the weekend and remaining in good humour."
Tanya - University of NSW
12 September 2012
"Thanks so much to you and Simon for all your help with our event (and Peter in Brisbane). It always runs so well and it is very nice to have the continuity of service - makes life so much easier when everyone knows what they are doing."
Meredith - Sydney based PCO Principal
14 May 2010
"We received a lot of great feedback from the attendees about digivote. It really added some great audience interaction to our conference. Peter was fantastic - always very helpful and friendly."
Monique S - Australia and International Group.
5 April 2015
"What ever we did to stop you, no matter how many changes we made, in both Perth and Melbourne, you came up shining. Magnificent! Thank you"
Shelley Z - Crown Casino
14 April 2015
"Thanks to you all ... and Peter on the day. Everything went of beautifully. It is so great to be able to work with you guys ... especially as you know my customer's needs so well."
Meredith - Sydney based PCO Principal
" ... and a big thank you for being so patient with us and leading us through all the different ways of getting and then trapping the information from our delegates."
Australian Government Department, Canberra and Melbourne meetings.
More info re audience response system rental, hire or sales?
We can sell, rent or hire audience voting response system equipment from Digivote. And, we have the specialists in place to make it work.
For Digivote Interact interactive Audience Response System hire or rental or Audience Response System prices or sales enquiries please call us, send an email to digivote at bramshaw.com.au or use our Contact or Audience Response Systems Quote form. We are a specialist audience response company and can provide the equipment &/or services to "make it happen"!